ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: alcons audio  (Read 3103 times)

gian luca cavallini

• http://loudluke.net
alcons audio
« on: October 02, 2006, 07:50:12 AM »

Hi all,
I've listen to the little Alcons Audio LR14,  6  side... nice enough to want to know more!  Razz
I've good experience with hi quality PA (d&b, meyer, jbl vertec, martin, EV ecc) and so any comparison made by real users is appreciated. Affidability, limits, weak points...
TIA

GLuca Cavallini aka Loud Luke

gian luca cavallini

• http://loudluke.net
Re: alcons audio
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 04:02:17 PM »

?!?
anybody?

So I've just listen to something really new to the live show community?

Well, That's my little report: Rolling Eyes

Folk festival in Italy, little open space (about 30 meter), FOH desk Yammy M7 with Optcore system. Cool  PA FLAT, Voice from CD and from stage (SM58, no KMS105 available) really damn good in mid-high frequency (ribbon tweeter)... Very Happy
I can't tell about bass because PA had not alcons sub woofer. I can't tell about spl because square was little and folk don't require high spl, but... only 15 kg each, it seems to me these box are really loud... !

Bye all
GLuca

n.

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 05:05:15 AM »

Hi. Alcons is doing very well here in south africa. I've heard both line arrays and they sound very good. Very hifi sound with strong sub bass and spl. If you can afford it though...

Peder Berentzen

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 11:15:04 AM »

They are crystal clear and have excellent stereo imaging. You can hear boths sides equally well even when moving quite some way out to the sides.
(Toto has has used the local system several times. Apparently their FOH guy likes them a lot. Take it for what it's worth though)

- Peder
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.