ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TrikTags I/O Panels  (Read 3153 times)

Adam Mottley

TrikTags I/O Panels
« on: November 02, 2005, 02:00:00 AM »

Hi guys,

I recently bought some I/O panels from Bernie over at www.triktags.com. Late last Thursday night, I ordered 3 rack panels, 36 connectors and 36 custom insert tags from the on-line server at the Triktag site. Bernie followed up the next day with e-mail, and I received the gear yesterday afternoon (I shipped normal ground). Great service and turnaround time, especially considering the anonymous nature of on-line marketing. One of the smoothest transactions I've experienced in years. Great job, Bernie.

I assembled one of the panels tonight. The panels, connectors, tags, nuts, and bolts are of nice fit and finish. Panel is sturdy and displays no flexing when inserting connectors into jack field. Tags are legible and nicely silk-screened. Rack screws are included.

The panel too about fifteen minutes to assemble. Wiring the pigtails will be another story, but the wiring shouldn't take long at all, I expect.

Looks like a winner.

Adam

"Why do you call this research ? I thought you were trying to find something new."

A quote from an unknown engineer

Adam Mottley

Re: TrikTags I/O Panels
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 02:03:28 AM »

Hi guys,

A follow-up:

A close-up photo of the XLR input portion of the panel to illustrate the silk-screened tags.

Adam
"Why do you call this research ? I thought you were trying to find something new."

A quote from an unknown engineer
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.