ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for ideas for internet business- Any advice?  (Read 1863 times)

John Kenney

• Johnny K Audio: Audio, Video and Multimedia Production
Looking for ideas for internet business- Any advice?
« on: May 19, 2011, 03:18:07 PM »

I have been doing internet business for quite a while now, and I am getting pretty good at it. I have a membership site for dueling piano players, teaching students how to "get the edge"in dueling pianos. http://duelingpianoschool.com

I also have launched my own personal pro audio, video and multimedia production site. I have been working in pro sound for 20 years. I started as a grip when I was just in jr high, working for an independent engineer, and I learned a lot from him. I also went to broadcast school and leanred radio and video production. I have been doing well and getting very creative in the niche, but I am trying to find a need or want in the area of pro-audio production to sell a digital project.

Most of the products that sell are e-books and audio programs that are packed with information on an education level. for example "How to mix a song" or "how to set up a home studio." I would like to ask my fellow engineers, is this a pretty popular concept?

Are people really interested in learning about pro sound in the form of e-books and audio programs? Or are we all so smart that we just figure out how to find free information and we just buy gear?

I guess the question I have for people is is there an urgent need or irrational passion for digital products that could be sold online?

Some of the ideas I have are:
E-books (like the examples above)
Software
How to Video courses
Hwo to implement audio and video on the web

I'm just trying to see what has worked for other people and see what kind of ideas people have. Thanks for your input!

ProSoundWeb Community

Looking for ideas for internet business- Any advice?
« on: May 19, 2011, 03:18:07 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.