ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: DB Technologies DVX DM15 Monitor - Source for parts?  (Read 1566 times)

Geri O'Neil

Re: DB Technologies DVX DM15 Monitor - Source for parts?
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2024, 03:57:55 PM »

Strange, I always have had pretty good luck getting parts from dB Technologies.

Good to hear.

Might you be able to share a contact number or email?

[email protected]” or PM if you would prefer to send it privately.

Greatly appreciated!

Martin Morris

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2024, 06:11:28 PM »

Any users here having success getting parts for these speakers?

Thanx,
G

Geri

Not a user but have read quite a bit about the Digipro amp modules.
Speakerplans forum discussion:
  https://forum.speakerplans.com/digi-pro-amp-module-fixed_topic100768_page5.html

The post is a few years old but VECTORSONICS in the U.S.A and there's a guy in Russia who fixes them and he may share some info (see end of thread for his email)

Cheers
Martin
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 06:19:56 PM by Martin Morris »
Dude told me to "go back to where I came from", so I set my tent up on his front lawn ... (unnamed Indian)

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2024, 11:27:34 PM »

Did DB Tech get spun off from RCF?

DBT went through a period in 2018/2019? where they changed US distributors and parts/supplies availability got iffy for several months. 

As these are still current product (we think) I'm kind of wondering where DBTech USA is?
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Rob Timmerman

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2024, 07:32:16 AM »

Did DB Tech get spun off from RCF?

DBT went through a period in 2018/2019? where they changed US distributors and parts/supplies availability got iffy for several months. 

As these are still current product (we think) I'm kind of wondering where DBTech USA is?

Last I checked, DBTech was still part of the RCF group, and being distributed in the US by EAW (also part of the RCF group). 
https://eaw.com/eaw-db-technologies/
https://rcf-group.it/en/il-gruppo/

Kent Clasen

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2024, 04:36:49 PM »

Last I checked, DBTech was still part of the RCF group, and being distributed in the US by EAW (also part of the RCF group). 
https://eaw.com/eaw-db-technologies/
https://rcf-group.it/en/il-gruppo/

They are no longer distributed by EAW in USA. IIRC they new setup DBT operations in FL. I contacted them about an issue and they were responsive and had the module in stock.

dBTech USA Support
[email protected]

Nate Zifra

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2024, 10:26:09 AM »

Here was the announcement from Jan 2023:

dBTechnologies is proud to announce the foundation and official start of operations of the subsidiary dBTech USA as headquarters and new nerve center for the U.S. and LATAM markets.

Effective by January 1st, 2023, dBTech USA is established as an autonomous branch of the Italian company AEB Industriale s.r.l., owner of the dBTechnologies brand. dBTech USA is a new operational and management headquarters capable of offering the full range of dBTechnologies product-related services, contributing to our dynamic growth with greater opportunity to continue to improve the customer experience. The choice to locate the main offices in Miami allows us to work closely with the LATAM market as well, extending all of the benefits of the new entity to our important partners in that market.
The new organization has implemented a strong team, proactively responding to all key functions: direction and management, sales, application support, and back office operations. Headed by Marco Breda, dBTech USA President, sales benefits from the expertise of Colin Studybaker - V.P. Sales, Nicola Dres - V.P. Sales LATAM, and Matthew Whitman - National Sales Manager USA. Chris Wilson will address all Application Support activities; Anne Budroe and Paula Maria Ocariz will manage all back-office functions. We are also happy to announce the new relationship with a comprehensive service provider in Panurgy OEM, based in Rockaway, New Jersey. A well respected name in after sales support and product repair, Fulmer logistics in Memphis, TN completes our operations model, providing us with professional logistics management.

Marco Breda, dBTech USA President, declares: “The culture that we promote in our team is a very special one. Working together to set objectives and achieve goals is a pleasure with this group. We all love what we do. That is our brand’s culture. This is an essential part of our success and our growing customer base is confident in the brand because of this."

Giovanni Barbieri, dBTechnologies General Manager, adds: “The opening of the Miami office is a realized goal for dBTechnologies and this goal is in line with the international growth of the brand, including our presence in the US market. This project moves the company into 2023 with a strong foundation to continue our dynamic plan for growth, strengthening our widening network of customers and stakeholders through optimizing our market response."

See the main contacts below:

dBTech USA Inc.
407 Lincoln Road, Suite 4E
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(786) 542-5034

Official Service Repair Center:

Panurgy OEM
Phone 973-625-4056
https://www.panurgyoem.com

Shipping address:

Panurgy OEM (South Dock)
701 For Rd. Rockaway, NJ 07866

They are no longer distributed by EAW in USA. IIRC they new setup DBT operations in FL. I contacted them about an issue and they were responsive and had the module in stock.

dBTech USA Support
[email protected]

Jonathan Goodall

• New Zealand
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2024, 11:56:04 PM »

Trying to get parts for the same monitors down under as well, been waiting months.

Geri O'Neil

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2024, 11:39:01 AM »

Here is some info I've gleaned from the information below. Thanx to Nate Zifra for the leads.

dBTech USA Inc.
407 Lincoln Road, Suite 4E
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(786) 542-5034

I called this number and they directed me to the following info and number:

Official Service Repair Center

(786) 719-8084

I spoke with a very nice fellow, very willing to help. He requested that I send him an email outlining my needs to:

[email protected]

I did so and within 15 minutes, he replied back with the information I needed to get the parts we needed on the way. There were 4 more emails to drill down to exactly what I needed and this all took place within an hour.

I hope this helps anyone else looking for parts for these speakers. I don't know if it will be helpful to the fellow looking for parts Down Under. Good luck with that!

Thanx to everyone that jumped in to help!

(still, snd believe or not....) Geri O

Jonathan Goodall

• New Zealand
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2024, 03:48:32 PM »

I hope this helps anyone else looking for parts for these speakers. I don't know if it will be helpful to the fellow looking for parts Down Under. Good luck with that!

Thanx to everyone that jumped in to help!

(still, snd believe or not....) Geri O

So as it turns out, the NZ distributor has just received parts as well.
Thanks for the info, cheers :)

Brook Hovland

• DiA Events
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2024, 10:57:35 AM »

So sorry I missed this. Looks like the info is in the thread now....   I will do better

Good to hear.

Might you be able to share a contact number or email?

[email protected]” or PM if you would prefer to send it privately.

Greatly appreciated!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2024, 10:57:35 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 24 queries.