ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Screws..  (Read 906 times)

Al Rettich

Screws..
« on: January 14, 2024, 06:36:30 PM »

Was fixing a couple of “bad” Behringer UMC 404 HD’s.  Putting them back together and my dog knocked off my magnetic bowl.  Lost three screws.  Took the one to Lowe’s, Home Depot, and Menards.. They couldn’t even tell me what size they were. 

Brian J Holder

• Classic LAB
Re: Screws..
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 06:46:31 PM »

Being Behringer they will be standard metric thread, either M3 or M2.5, you can get the length from one of the screws that you saved.
Brian

Steve-White

• Fort Worth
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 08:09:52 PM »

Was fixing a couple of “bad” Behringer UMC 404 HD’s.  Putting them back together and my dog knocked off my magnetic bowl.  Lost three screws.  Took the one to Lowe’s, Home Depot, and Menards.. They couldn’t even tell me what size they were.

Hopefully poochie didn't get in trouble.  The flathead phillips in the back of the unit?

I have one here and can measure and locate suitable replacements for you.  Shouldn't be a big deal.  They are M3 with a thread pitch of 0.5mm.

Amazon Link M3
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 08:14:07 PM by Steve-White »

Mark McFarlane

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2024, 08:49:32 AM »

Al,

A small hardware store (such as Ace) should have a 'sizing card' with all common thread sizes. Find the hole that your screw screws into and it will tell you the diameter and thread pitch.

I would never go to a big box store to source screws.
Mark McFarlane

Al Rettich

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 09:31:12 AM »

She got a bad doogie, but that’s was about it.  Like most of the country it’s frigid here so I decided to do this at home, in the heat! I’ll learn.  Thank you.
Hopefully poochie didn't get in trouble.  The flathead phillips in the back of the unit?

I have one here and can measure and locate suitable replacements for you.  Shouldn't be a big deal.  They are M3 with a thread pitch of 0.5mm.

Amazon Link M3

Martin Morris

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2024, 02:08:38 AM »

Al
Slight swerve - whats the issue with the UMC 404s?
I had a two channel UMC and had issues with the  drivers. Gave up trying in the end.

Cheers
Martin
Dude told me to "go back to where I came from", so I set my tent up on his front lawn ... (unnamed Indian)

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2024, 02:08:38 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.