ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 70v Audio system questions  (Read 1352 times)

Joe Perrelo

70v Audio system questions
« on: October 28, 2023, 08:23:32 PM »

I am looking for some possible help with my 70v audio system.  I do the installed sound system for a small amusement park.  We play music as well as make announcements over the system throughout the day.  All is well in that regard.  I have a Russound controller managing a dozen or so zones with a dante network setup to send signals to various locations where amplifiers are located. 

My question is....When we have events, we often will have the DJ or whoever send us a signal to broadcast over the PA system in the park.  Problem is we do not have full control of the signal gain that the DJ is sending to our system.  What if any can i do about this to control the system without the signal becoming to hot to make the music sound distorted?

THanks.

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: 70v Audio system questions
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 08:57:31 PM »

I am looking for some possible help with my 70v audio system.  I do the installed sound system for a small amusement park.  We play music as well as make announcements over the system throughout the day.  All is well in that regard.  I have a Russound controller managing a dozen or so zones with a dante network setup to send signals to various locations where amplifiers are located. 

My question is....When we have events, we often will have the DJ or whoever send us a signal to broadcast over the PA system in the park.  Problem is we do not have full control of the signal gain that the DJ is sending to our system.  What if any can i do about this to control the system without the signal becoming to hot to make the music sound distorted?

THanks.

The first thing you can do is update your display name to your real name.  Nobody will help up until you comply.  Look up above the banner ad.  Do you see the requirement to use your real name?  It was also displayed to you om multiple instances while you signed up.  Then there was the very first thread "read this before posting".  So many opportunities.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: 70v Audio system questions
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 08:57:31 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.