ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Presets for my XTA processor  (Read 1692 times)

Hans Lynnerup

Presets for my XTA processor
« on: September 18, 2023, 01:27:51 PM »

I have a XTA DP446 processer. Great, but...

Now a day, almost all the big manufacturers of DSP controlled amps and processors include access to thousands of presets for different speaker brands.
Except for the good old XTA processors. Or? Because the amped versions of XTA, their amplifiers that have XTA processing built in or MC2 audio also gives access to many presets.

But what about XTA processors?

Is there any way that I can load these (locked) presets into my XTA DP446 processor?

Regards Hans

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: Presets for my XTA processor
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 02:15:11 PM »

I have a XTA DP446 processer. Great, but...

Now a day, almost all the big manufacturers of DSP controlled amps and processors include access to thousands of presets for different speaker brands.
Except for the good old XTA processors. Or? Because the amped versions of XTA, their amplifiers that have XTA processing built in or MC2 audio also gives access to many presets.

But what about XTA processors?

Is there any way that I can load these (locked) presets into my XTA DP446 processor?

Regards Hans

Hans, In the same manner you are looking for a shortcut you took one coming here.  On the top of every page, including this one is the instruction that your display name must be your real name.  You also agreed to this when you created your account.  Yet here you are with a handle instead of a name. 

In order for you to participate you must change your display name to your real name.  Thank you.
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Hans Lynnerup

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 03:22:33 PM »

Hans, In the same manner you are looking for a shortcut you took one coming here.  On the top of every page, including this one is the instruction that your display name must be your real name.  You also agreed to this when you created your account.  Yet here you are with a handle instead of a name. 

In order for you to participate you must change your display name to your real name.  Thank you.

Sorry, wasn’t aware - but now it’s changed.

Can you help me? I’m not looking for any shortcuts or what you call it. I’m just looking to get some of the presets that others have access through their processor. And if thats not possible, I must involve the manufacturer of the Dynacord boxes to get access if they have settings for XTA.

Martin Morris

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2023, 04:22:57 PM »

Can you help me? I’m not looking for any shortcuts or what you call it. I’m just looking to get some of the presets that others have access through their processor. And if thats not possible, I must involve the manufacturer of the Dynacord boxes to get access if they have settings for XTA.

Reach out to Richard Fleming at XTA.

Cheers
Martin
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 11:08:14 PM by Martin Morris »
Dude told me to "go back to where I came from", so I set my tent up on his front lawn ... (unnamed Indian)

Scott Holtzman

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 04:06:17 AM »

How can you miss it on every page?  Just curious as I have been here a long time and we often hear the same feedback "I didn't know" do people just ignore the headers and all the sign up messages?

Back to your issue.  The XTA contact surely can help you.  If you can't port the whole database I am sure there is a way to extract out the parameters for the devices you intend to use.  Is it just a device profile you are looking for or a whole system profile? 

Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Hans Lynnerup

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2023, 01:27:44 PM »

How can you miss it on every page?  Just curious as I have been here a long time and we often hear the same feedback "I didn't know" do people just ignore the headers and all the sign up messages?

Back to your issue.  The XTA contact surely can help you.  If you can't port the whole database I am sure there is a way to extract out the parameters for the devices you intend to use.  Is it just a device profile you are looking for or a whole system profile?

To be honest, I really didn’t see that I had to use my full name. Now when you told me, I can see it. But it’s not in all the forums this rule is in effect…

Regarding the presets, I only need a few so I’ll send an e-mail directly to XTA.

I was just in general wondering why it is so that XTA processors as one of a few ones doesn’t include this large database of presets as many of the other ‘Big ones’ offer. Especially when they are include in the amps that also has XTA built in.

Scott Holtzman

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2023, 06:15:18 PM »

I can’t tell you.  May be architecture some have the extra space for those tables.  They can probably tell you.

Let us know what you find out it helps to have solutions and info in our threads.  They are searched so often. 

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2023, 06:15:18 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 24 queries.