ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: USB capture shorting  (Read 1783 times)

Mike J.

USB capture shorting
« on: August 15, 2022, 06:42:24 PM »

Ok, so I have a unique problem here. We have been streaming our church services live for quite a while, so I'm not new at this. I am using OBS studio. We are creating a dedicated area for the computer and video equipment, until now we have just been using the pc in our sound booth. Bought a new pc that will be used just for streaming, video has no issues at all. When attempting to connect sound from mixer to the usb capture device it shorts out every time. The exact same capture card works perfectly at the pc in our sound booth. I have tried multiple capture cards, audio interface devices, even tried different pc's. Has anyone ever run into anything like this? I am desperate for any help I can get!

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: USB capture shorting
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 10:30:54 PM »

Ok, so I have a unique problem here. We have been streaming our church services live for quite a while, so I'm not new at this. I am using OBS studio. We are creating a dedicated area for the computer and video equipment, until now we have just been using the pc in our sound booth. Bought a new pc that will be used just for streaming, video has no issues at all. When attempting to connect sound from mixer to the usb capture device it shorts out every time. The exact same capture card works perfectly at the pc in our sound booth. I have tried multiple capture cards, audio interface devices, even tried different pc's. Has anyone ever run into anything like this? I am desperate for any help I can get!
pastormtj,

Please go to your profile and change the 'Name' field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules clearly displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration screen when you registered.

Regards,

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: USB capture shorting
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 10:30:54 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.