ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My big gig of the year with Reach Communications  (Read 2664 times)

TJ (Tom) Cornish

My big gig of the year with Reach Communications
« on: January 03, 2011, 12:43:42 PM »

I volunteer for a large Christian organization that puts on a conference for around 2000 college students between Christmas and New Years every year.  Dan Brown and friends from Reach did the gig this year.  

Though I've known Dan for over a decade, this is the first thing of significance I've done with him in that time, and he and his crew were first rate.  

Dan brought his Nexo S12 system with the new RS18 subs, some shiny new Vari-lites, and a seamless projection video background.  It sounded and looked great, in spite of a less than wonderful venue.

Special thanks to Dan and his crew for the extra long hours and accomodating amateurish questions from some of the conference team.
index.php/fa/34541/0/

Dan Brown

• http://www.reachcomm.net
Re: My big gig of the year with Reach Communications
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 12:33:33 AM »

TJ (Tom) Cornish wrote on Mon, 03 January 2011 11:43

I volunteer for a large Christian organization that puts on a conference for around 2000 college students between Christmas and New Years every year.  Dan Brown and friends from Reach did the gig this year.  

Though I've known Dan for over a decade, this is the first thing of significance I've done with him in that time, and he and his crew were first rate.  

Dan brought his Nexo S12 system with the new RS18 subs, some shiny new Vari-lites, and a seamless projection video background.  It sounded and looked great, in spite of a less than wonderful venue.

Special thanks to Dan and his crew for the extra long hours and accomodating amateurish questions from some of the conference team.
index.php/fa/34541/0/

TJ,

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, long hours and lot of work were had by all.

We did find ourselves enjoying the event despite all of that.

Don't forget the 26 channels of RF that was coordinated and from what I can tell worked fairly flawlessly, not bad for such a cramped space.

The band even suprised me by the end and were all great to work with.

None of this could not have been done with out the team of Matt, Zach, Grant, Nate, Andy and Tim.  Along with all of the Staff and Volunteers
....oh and of course you TJ!

db
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.