ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Transmit Wireless Stereo Audio from Computer  (Read 3806 times)

Phil Lewandowski

Re: Transmit Wireless Stereo Audio from Computer
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2024, 10:35:44 AM »

Phil I have to play devils advocate on this one.  Now that you gave them the capability they expect it.  Worse they expect it to work so if the RF environment morphs and it no longer is usable you are under the gun to maintain it.

Figured I'd provide a several month update on this, so far so good.

I have been clear with the several people who have been allowed to pair to the bluetooth that if this gets shared around, especially with students or parents, that it will very quickly have to go away. So they know that being able to use bluetooth is time-limited, and how much it would get shared would simply move the timeframe up.
It does help that to press the pair button, you need a door code. And the door is a heavy duty fullsize steel door.

I wouldn't probably install a bluetooth at a campus where I wasn't present at. But since I am on-site at least 30 hours a week, it has worked just fine.
I am running mic cables to mid-court location simply to have a hardwired option.

You going to stop by the shop some time havenít seen you on a coons age.  In any event Merry Christmas

Sorry I missed this!  A belated Merry Christmas to you as well. And yeah, I need to get by there!
Is your shop in proximity to Eric, Keith, Jon and company?

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2024, 05:06:43 PM »

Figured I'd provide a several month update on this, so far so good.

I have been clear with the several people who have been allowed to pair to the bluetooth that if this gets shared around, especially with students or parents, that it will very quickly have to go away. So they know that being able to use bluetooth is time-limited, and how much it would get shared would simply move the timeframe up.
It does help that to press the pair button, you need a door code. And the door is a heavy duty fullsize steel door.

I wouldn't probably install a bluetooth at a campus where I wasn't present at. But since I am on-site at least 30 hours a week, it has worked just fine.
I am running mic cables to mid-court location simply to have a hardwired option.

Sorry I missed this!  A belated Merry Christmas to you as well. And yeah, I need to get by there!
Is your shop in proximity to Eric, Keith, Jon and company?
We are all the same warehouse! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

¬ę Reply #41 on: February 29, 2024, 05:06:43 PM ¬Ľ

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.