ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gauss 15-inch 5140 speakers MCA - Pre Cetec  (Read 1991 times)

jim_ruggieri

Gauss 15-inch 5140 speakers MCA - Pre Cetec
« on: June 27, 2022, 12:16:01 PM »

Hello gang,

I have a pair of brand spanking new and in the box of Gauss 5140 15-inch speakers made by MCA Technology. I believe MCA is pre Cetec.  I used to install and recone these things, and I know they can no longer be re-coned owed to no parts.  I am looking for any data on these beasts, in particular, the TS parameters.  All of the old Gauss literature I have describes the 4-series, but nothing on the 5s.  This is the first Gauss speaker I have seen bearing the MCA label.  Whatever data you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks

Jim
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 12:22:13 PM by JIMX »

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber