ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: New Behringer lights  (Read 1484 times)

Kent Clasen

Re: New Behringer lights
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2021, 01:05:10 pm »

Why can't Behringer have lights made to their specs by a Chinese company? I have a very strong feeling that those other companies you mentioned do that. And while I'd rather buy lights from an established company, why would I pay more for a similar light when I'm buying from a very large company that's also offering a warranty? Especially in the near future when budget is going to be tighter than a mouses ear.

Well for ME/my company/customers, using Chauvet for instance I have a rep that gets me demos, answers my texts within minutes, provides loaners when there are backorders, also I can actually call someone that will help if problems, advance replacements etc. Not a crappy forum and website to “fill out a support ticket” and wait. Also, they do LIGHTs only. Behringer seems to dabble in stuff and who knows their long terms plans. And their warranty is very limited.

John L Nobile

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2021, 03:32:05 pm »

Well for ME/my company/customers, using Chauvet for instance I have a rep that gets me demos, answers my texts within minutes, provides loaners when there are backorders, also I can actually call someone that will help if problems, advance replacements etc. Not a crappy forum and website to “fill out a support ticket” and wait. Also, they do LIGHTs only. Behringer seems to dabble in stuff and who knows their long terms plans. And their warranty is very limited.

We're looking at this from different perspectives. I'm a customer and you're a supplier. I'd prefer to pay as little as possible for a light that will be either obsolete, worse or less that 1/2 the price a year from now.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 04:21:24 pm by John L Nobile »

Jeff Lelko

• Cape Canaveral, FL
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2021, 04:05:08 pm »

Also, they do LIGHTs only. Behringer seems to dabble in stuff and who knows their long terms plans.

You might be surprised - there are many companies that share commonality as you move further up the ownership chain...Harman being one of them.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2021, 04:05:08 pm »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.