ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to Set Up Rental Contract  (Read 994 times)

calebcoulombe34

How to Set Up Rental Contract
« on: January 05, 2017, 02:36:43 pm »

I am in the process of changing my business model from a mobile DJ service to sound and lighting rentals for parties and DIY weddings. A hired hand or I would come to the contracted event, set up the equipment, show the host how to operate a simple labeled mixer, leave for the duration of the event, and come back to tear down. I feel that there is a niche in the market where I live for simple inexpensive sound and lighting rentals, as the only sound rentals here are much higher end and expensive.

I am currently working on the logistics/price of the packages but here is some idea of the equipment in each package:

Core packages:

Silver: (2) EV zlx-12p's speakers (1) Yamaha dsx15 subwoofer (1) EV R300-HD wireless microphone (1) simple pa mixer (still need to purchase). Along with stands, table, and cabling.

Gold: (4) EV zlx-12p's speakers (1) EV ETX-18sp subwoofer (1) EV R300-HD wireless microphone (1) simple pa mixer (still need to purchase). Along with stands, table, and cabling.

Add-ons:

Uplighting: (4) Chauvet Slimpar Hex 6 IRC (1) Chauvet irc remote. Along with wireless DMX and cabling

Small lighting package: (1) Chauvet Kinta FX (1) Chauvet Scorpion laser effect (1) Chauvet COLORstrip mini. On a t-bar stand with cabling.

Large: (2) Chauvet Kinta FX (2) Chauvet Scorpion laser effect (2) Chauvet COLORstrip mini. On a lighting truss with cabling.

Additional Microphone: (1) EV R300-HD wireless microphone with stand

My question is how should I construct a contract to ensure my equipment when left unattended at contracted events. Should there be a deposit? If so how much and how to charge? All business will be done through my LLC.

- Caleb Coulombe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathan Riddle

• Niceville, FL
    • Nailed Productions
Re: How to Set Up Rental Contract
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 02:42:37 pm »

Before anyone can reply or help you you need to change your username to:
Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums

You can use spaces, & capatalize your username.

Also, your name might be close; I'm not sure how the admin's feel about how close the name is. But I think a space and without numbers is more professional/formal looking. But what do I know.
I'm just a guy trying to do the next right thing.

This business is for people with too much energy for desk jobs and too much brain for labor jobs. - Scott Helmke

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: How to Set Up Rental Contract
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 02:42:37 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.