ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strand CD80SV Rack  (Read 1037 times)

Allan Stevenson

Strand CD80SV Rack
« on: November 28, 2007, 03:00:51 pm »

We installed a Strand CD80SV rack 6 years ago in our church sanctuary.  We figured it was a good way to start, and we could invest in more dimmer modules as we needed.  Over the years we have bought a few more here and there and now I need more.

So I call my local rep to get a few, and find out that price of the modules has almost doubled.  The response we got is that the CD80 rack has been discontinued and the modules are now special order.  Not impressed with Strand.

Anyway, I am looking a few used lighting sources I can check for these modules.  Any suggestions?

Regards,
Allan Stevenson
Peoples Church Hamilton
Ontario, Canada

Ron Hebbard

Re: Strand CD80SV Rack
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 04:30:39 pm »

Allan Stevenson wrote on Wed, 28 November 2007 20:00

We installed a Strand CD80SV rack 6 years ago in our church sanctuary.  We figured it was a good way to start, and we could invest in more dimmer modules as we needed.  Over the years we have bought a few more here and there and now I need more.

So I call my local rep to get a few, and find out that price of the modules has almost doubled.  The response we got is that the CD80 rack has been discontinued and the modules are now special order.  Not impressed with Strand.

Anyway, I am looking a few used lighting sources I can check for these modules.  Any suggestions?

Regards,

Hello Allan;

Have you spoken with Ron Foley and company at Sceneworks in Guelph?

Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.