ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Versarray - First use  (Read 4731 times)

Mike Pyle

Re: Versarray - One week in
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 10:43:27 am »

John Chiara wrote on Sun, 26 August 2007 12:34

Interesting week. The new owner made me move my FOH platform back 4 feet.....which with the bottom 3 boxes in a straight array brought me right into the 3rd box's pattern..making it almost impossible to mix at FOH with all the extra high end...

If you are mixing from outside of the pattern of the ribbon drivers, are you hearing what the house is hearing?
Mike Pyle
Audiopyle Sound
707-315-6204
Dealer: Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, KV2, FBT, EAW, Danley, SLS, Turbosound, dBTech
 APB,A&H,Audix,Shure,Powersoft,RoadReady,K&M,Ultimate ,Global Truss,DENON,Chauvet,Elation...

John Chiara

Re: Versarray - One week in
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 12:37:02 pm »

Mike Pyle wrote on Mon, 27 August 2007 10:43

John Chiara wrote on Sun, 26 August 2007 12:34

Interesting week. The new owner made me move my FOH platform back 4 feet.....which with the bottom 3 boxes in a straight array brought me right into the 3rd box's pattern..making it almost impossible to mix at FOH with all the extra high end...

If you are mixing from outside of the pattern of the ribbon drivers, are you hearing what the house is hearing?

I was before..just the bottom 2 boxes..now that I moved back and angled the 3rd box I'm hearing a good rep of the house...pretty much every seat is getting 2 boxes of ribbon..not perfect but way better than any other arangement I've had here so far.
"mix is a verb, not a noun" Sooo, as Aunt Bea would say.."Get to it!!!"

John A. Chiara aka. Blind Johnny
Albany Audio Associates Inc.
Troy, NY
518-961-0069 - cell
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 19 queries.