ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Complete Newbie - Lighting Controller Programming Help...  (Read 937 times)

Thomas Gray

Complete Newbie - Lighting Controller Programming Help...
« on: August 20, 2007, 01:24:37 pm »

Hi,

In our church, we have a controller back in our sound booth with about 12 presets.  There are two boxes, one labeled a-d with an on and off switch and another box that is label e-l, i believe.  we've got a bunch of faders (on rocker switches) backstage that control each "zone" of lights.  I have no idea what this system is called and really need to learn how to program the presets.  It was already installed in the building when we moved in and we're looking to make the most out of what we've already got.  I can try to take the switch in the sound booth apart and look for a brand or model number, but I'm hoping that this is a common system and that someone would be able to tell me how to program it.  ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks so much in advance.  Peace!

Ron Hebbard

Re: Complete Newbie - Lighting Controller Programming Help...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 01:36:32 am »

Thomas Gray wrote on Mon, 20 August 2007 18:24

Hi,

In our church, we have a controller back in our sound booth with about 12 presets.  There are two boxes, one labeled a-d with an on and off switch and another box that is label e-l, i believe.  we've got a bunch of faders (on rocker switches) backstage that control each "zone" of lights.  I have no idea what this system is called and really need to learn how to program the presets.  It was already installed in the building when we moved in and we're looking to make the most out of what we've already got.  I can try to take the switch in the sound booth apart and look for a brand or model number, but I'm hoping that this is a common system and that someone would be able to tell me how to program it.  ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks so much in advance.  Peace!

Hello Thomas;

Quoting and paraphrasing:  "A brand name would be GREATLY appreciated."
Search for your actual dimmers and, hopefully, you'll discover a manufacturer's name.
This would be a real plus in solving your mystery.

Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.