ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MiniMac issues  (Read 1244 times)

Charles Gervais

MiniMac issues
« on: August 12, 2007, 04:18:03 PM »

Hi,

Some of my MiniMacs arent in Intensity mode, and when scrolling in the personality menu, I cannot find the int function... it seems there's no menu option between DISplay and FACtory settings reset...

Also, one of my MiniMacs does not recieve tilt information... problem is kinda weird, since when I take it at home to service it, it responds correctly to DMX input from a standard DMX console, but when pluged on the DMX network at the club (which is on LJ 2), the fixture simply doesnt recieve the tilt info. Tilt motor/strap works, when reseting you can see it moving correctly, but in test->log mode, the tilt always shows 0, even if every other commands work perfectly. I've put the problematic minimac on the same channel as a working other fixture, still doesnt work.

I suspected the AC power or some other weird reason... but I'm kinda mystified...

Thanks.

Jordan P.C. O'Neil

Re: MiniMac issues
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 02:35:14 AM »

What software version are your minimacs (it's shown on startup) earlier versions did not have the intensity feature. Your dealer can update them or rent/loan you the gear to do it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.