ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RE: Punisher sub  (Read 4901 times)

Tim Maysh

RE: Punisher sub
« on: November 07, 2007, 12:02:49 pm »

Looks like you guys/girls are the people to talk too about getting plans for the Punisher horn sub. Can you help me out here ? Looked all over the place can find some design's / cutsheets and pictures but nothing that really helps me out. Need a dummys book ''how to build Punisher horn subs''

Thanks for your time people and look forward to hearing from you all

Tim

Bespoke Entertainment

Mac Kerr

• SR Forums
Name Policy
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 12:35:18 pm »

Bespoke tim, please go to your profile and change your alias to your real full name as required by the posting rules clearly displayed at the top of the page.

Mac

Holger Schmidt

Jeff Babcock

Re: RE: Punisher sub
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 11:23:51 am »

I agree, these are mostly discussed over on speakerplans forum.  Not many here in north america.  You might consider ordering flat packs or unloaded cabs, there are some guys on speakerplans such as "charles_v" that make punishers in flat packs or totally premade etc.  I think charles is in the uk.

Charles_v also sells fully loaded and finished ones for about $500 (British pounds, not USD).  He apparently does very nice work.  Maybe you want to go this route?

The Ciare driver looks like a beast.  Punishers don't go super-low due to the smaller size, but apparently have very good impact.  I'd like to hear them someday.  However here in North America we can buy compact subs such as the JTR Growler which is similar size and output for a very good price.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.