ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yoke light cases  (Read 1742 times)

John Davies

Yoke light cases
« on: June 19, 2007, 04:09:02 AM »

Ok I am purchasing two Elation Design Spot 250s. Unfortunately they have no cases.
What is the best way to figure what type will work? I have searched for road cases built for the model but cant find any with out lights in them. I have the lights specs L14"W14"H22.5"
I can find cases that fit lights with simular dimensions but not sure how close the numbers should be to give it proper support.  
Should I maybe find an empty case with correct dimensions and add the supports myself? Or is it safe to get any 250 case? assuming there is proper height.

John Davies

Dan Brown

• http://www.reachcomm.net
Re: Yoke light cases
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 04:57:04 PM »

Elation makes cases for all of there lights.
You should probably check around and you will find these.

sincerely,
db

Kit Hannah

• http://www.hannahmedia.com
Re: Yoke light cases
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 03:59:44 AM »

Most case companies know how to build them and what it takes. I know that the "Road Ready" 250 cases have pleanty of room for a design spot, although with Guitar Center just giving them the axe, I'm not sure the longevity of their business. Pro Cases out of Los Angeles makes awesome cases, and they can definitely make cases for anything you need.

By the way, do check the OEM Elation cases, but be cautious of them because they can be somewhat cheaply made. Pro cases can make ypu something out of 3/8" or 1/2" wood, where as the OEM cases may only be 1/4". Just what you need is something poking a whole into the side of your case and ruining a really nice fixture.
You'll never know what I have for sale until you look in the classifieds Smile

Kit Hannah
Hannah Media
Fresno, CA
Cell (559) 930-2551
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.