ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Peavey Versarray  (Read 208857 times)

John Moore

• http://www.trinityprosound.com
Re: Peavey Versarray
« Reply #270 on: July 25, 2008, 05:41:11 PM »

Kurt Jeske wrote on Fri, 25 July 2008 12:27

I agree they sound great. Could not be happier.

I am not as impressed with the fit and finish of them. Went with the quick release pins and found a bunch of stripped bolts when I was removing them to put the pins in. Also have one that the paint looks like it just fell off of a 2inch area on the back of one top.

That sounds like, please send me an new one and when I get it, please send a call tag to pick up the defective one...

I have encountered the stripped out syndrome, but we leave the bolts in thru the center support and use the pins to connect cabs and for quick adjustments.
http://www.trinityprosound.com
DEALER:QSC,Peavey,Radial,CBI Cables,RCF,VTC,Audix, Yorkville,db Technologies,FACE Audio,ART,TASCAM, Ashly,Grundorf,Countryman,Allen&Heath,Crest Audio,Presonus,Chauvet,CAD Mics,CITCFX
209-832-8023

George Powell

• http://www.gpaudio.net
« Reply #271 on: July 30, 2008, 11:12:53 PM »

Hey all, I have a Versarray rig in central pa if anyone wants a listen.  I like it a lot.
Rig is LS9
      12 tops
      2 versarray 218's
      6 4x15 cabs
      2 Crown MA5000
      6 Crest CPX 3.0
      2 VSX 48's
Clair i212
Lab Gruppen
Versarray
VRX
LS9
X32
www.gpaudio.net

State College, Pa 16803

Thomas R. Pullen

« Reply #272 on: August 08, 2008, 12:42:42 AM »

ours in mostly installed and sounding really good.  They are 60% of the way into installing the SAE material.  We have been making some serious breakthroughs with the gear.  It will be a great venue.
Thomas R. Pullen

Don Lanier

• http://www.pearlproaudio.com
« Reply #273 on: September 10, 2008, 02:37:54 AM »

Heres a couple pics from the International Steel Guitar Convention at the Millenium In St Louis MO using the Versarrays, 112, we used 4 cabes per side, the cabinets you see sitting on the floor are just parked there, we used 4 VR 218s 2 per side, and got excellent room coverage and many many compliments.

I tried to upload the files but there too darn big, Ill have them on my website soon, were rebuilding and redoing the site with more pics and info.

We used the Vermette Lifts and have no issues with the system,Weve built our own wiring panels and use the CS Series Peavey amps. Weve had the system a little over a year now and found it to be road worthy, durable and very capable of any music style.

Ill try and shoot some pics of Tom Pullens install as well and get them uploaded, I need to shrink the files. I do have a pic of our EQ on the VSX 26 Showing the EQ as flat as glass while in use at the Show.
Don Lanier
Pearl Productions
http://www.pearlproaudio.com

Silas Pradetto

« Reply #274 on: September 10, 2008, 10:22:38 AM »

Don Lanier wrote on Wed, 10 September 2008 02:37

Heres a couple pics from the International Steel Guitar Convention at the Millenium In St Louis MO using the Versarrays, 112, we used 4 cabes per side, the cabinets you see sitting on the floor are just parked there, we used 4 VR 218s 2 per side, and got excellent room coverage and many many compliments.

I tried to upload the files but there too darn big, Ill have them on my website soon, were rebuilding and redoing the site with more pics and info.

We used the Vermette Lifts and have no issues with the system,Weve built our own wiring panels and use the CS Series Peavey amps. Weve had the system a little over a year now and found it to be road worthy, durable and very capable of any music style.

Ill try and shoot some pics of Tom Pullens install as well and get them uploaded, I need to shrink the files. I do have a pic of our EQ on the VSX 26 Showing the EQ as flat as glass while in use at the Show.

Use Irfanview to resize the pics.

Joe Brugnoni

« Reply #275 on: February 25, 2009, 08:47:52 AM »

I am interested to know what you all think of the NEW box. The 212. This thread is about the 112 and old enough that new stuff is out.

Has anyone used the new box and How is it?
Be nice to everyone as you can learn something from anybody

Jason Phair

« Reply #276 on: February 25, 2009, 11:40:55 AM »

Wow, I'm not in the market to buy this product, and don't foresee mixing on one anytime soon, and yet I just read all of this thread.

What does that say?
Jason Phair

Art Welter

« Reply #277 on: February 25, 2009, 01:23:04 PM »

It says you just wasted my time checking to see if someone had actually recently said something relevant regarding the product.

kevinnemrava

« Reply #278 on: March 02, 2009, 01:38:14 PM »

Art Welter wrote on Wed, 25 February 2009 18:23

It says you just wasted my time checking to see if someone had actually recently said something relevant regarding the product.

I love irony.

Lee Jacobson

• http://www.brevardsoundsystems.com
« Reply #279 on: October 22, 2009, 12:28:47 AM »

Having read thru this whole thing again recently, it seems at least a few of you have purchased the system. Not all of you still own it. Please post what you bought, how you use it, if you still have it, and if not, why not, and what replaced it. I am still sniffing this rig, for non-rider events.

Thanx!

Lee
Lee Jacobson
Technical Director
Brevard Sound Systems
Deltona, FL
386 717 4600
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.