ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: EONA ADRaudio merged  (Read 86443 times)

Ales Dravinec 'Alex'

• http://www.adraudio.com
Re: EONA ADRaudio Powered Loudspeakers
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2007, 03:22:40 PM »

I stand corrected.
Alex
Ales Dravinec
R&D manager, owner
ADRaudio
Slovenia

'There's no replacement for displacement' Carroll Shelby (Jim Bowersox, Tim McCulloch)
'Put speakers up in the air, where they belong' Bill Hanley

Tony "T" Tissot

• http://www.4dbsound.com
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2007, 03:15:13 AM »

Ales Dravinec 'Alex' wrote on Fri, 20 October 2006 02:32

I hope my "English" is readable....

Ales - Your English is better than most native English speakers on this board! (someone say "Ohio"?)

Can't wait to get the line array and 4 sub demo for Memorial Day in Northern California   Very Happy
MNGS
ProSoundWeb - Home of 50,000 audio professionals - and two or three curmudgeonly SOBs.

Scott Waldy

• http://myweb.cableone.net/boisesound
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2007, 06:16:32 PM »

Quote:

Quote:

Bennett,

Will there be a demo rig in the Portland/Seattle oval anytime soon? I'd like to hear it, but don't really have means to play with it personally at this time. Even Bend, OR would work.

Caleb

Caleb, I don't have anything heading out your way at the moment, I need to get a rig down into the TN/Florida area first, and then I'd like to run one around the midwest. I'd very much like to get you something, as soon as I can spare some equipment I will.

Bennett, both myself and Matt Jordan are with in spitting distance of each other here in Idaho.  We would appreciate um.... make that "LOVE" the chance to demo these little gems.

Please add me/us to the list.
Scott W.

"Relax, We'll fix it in the mix....

"I think it takes alot more "SKILLS" to be a Dj than a Sound man." - J. Gop, 2007

Boise Sound Services

Bennett Prescott

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2007, 09:05:49 PM »

Scott, I've got a rig going down to TN, and then to FL. When it's done there, maybe early June, I'll have it shipped to you. Bug me.
-- Bennett Prescott
Director of North American Sales
ADRaudio d.o.o.
Cell: (518) 488-7190

"Give me 6dB and I shall move the world." -Archimedes

Scott Waldy

• http://myweb.cableone.net/boisesound
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2007, 12:49:40 AM »

Quote:

Scott, I've got a rig going down to TN, and then to FL. When it's done there, maybe early June, I'll have it shipped to you. Bug me.

I can guarantee ya that!!  Laughing
Scott W.

"Relax, We'll fix it in the mix....

"I think it takes alot more "SKILLS" to be a Dj than a Sound man." - J. Gop, 2007

Boise Sound Services

Tim Brackett

• http://mountainvalleyproductionsystems.com
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2007, 12:37:12 PM »

Bennett,  Is there a system around NY state still?  I'd like a chance to demo this system.  I'm near Rochester, NY.  Please let me know when a system may be available in this area.

Bennett Prescott

« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2007, 05:11:51 PM »

Tim, I've got one left, but I need it off and on... I can spare it for a few weeks at a time. You're about 4 hours away, however... why don't you drop me an email and we'll figure something out? Or give me a call. bennett.prescott (atsign) adraudio (dot) com.
-- Bennett Prescott
Director of North American Sales
ADRaudio d.o.o.
Cell: (518) 488-7190

"Give me 6dB and I shall move the world." -Archimedes

Phillip_Graham

« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2007, 12:05:03 PM »

Ales Dravinec 'Alex' wrote on Thu, 05 April 2007 15:22

I stand corrected.
Alex

Hey Ales,

I think everyone is right here in this situation!  Smile

I was noticing the TF of what Bennett later identified to me as the monitor wedge, which WAS measured against a half-space boundary, and therefore was showing the boundary effects.  I scanned the curves very quickly, and that was the only one that caught my eye.

Carry on...

Danny Mullins

EONA ADRaudio Review #2
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2007, 10:16:59 PM »

First off, a big thanks to Bennett for getting these boxes down south. And now for some first impressions.

1) Extremely portable. Went to pick them up from the shipping company in my Ford F-150 and rain was coming. I was able to break the pallet apart and fit one sub in the front passenger seat (with the arm rest up), one sub in the extended cab behind the one in front and the top boxes behind me in the extended cab. (Monitors are shipping separately so I didn't have to work them in) Really didn't expect to get all that in the cab of my truck.

2) Very solid built boxes.

3) Was able to hook up tonight and run some canned music through the system. The system integrator made set up very easy. I like the flexibiliy to be able to run an aux send into the subs for aux fed subs. (I am a very big fan of aux fed subs)Also selectable HPF & Polarity inverse buttons, very nice details in a simple setup.

4)Oh by the way, did I mention  the speakers ROCKED! Excellent level out of a small package, and clean even at high enough levels for the neighbors to be able to listen in. The tops and subs complement each very nicely when using the ASI 23. I am going to try them on my DriveRack also to see how that might work. I was a little sceptical about crossing at 70hz, I thought I might be losing something between 70 and 100, but so far it sounds like the tops can handle it down that low.

I ve got a couple of bands to give these a whirl on and will be getting back with more thoughts and comments. Also hope to have some pictures.
The offer is "A penny for your thoughts", but we always give "Our two cents worth". Is someone making a profit?

Weogo Reed

Re: EONA ADRaudio Review #2
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2007, 03:29:42 PM »

Hi Danny,

Where are you in TN?

I'm interested in hearing them over in Asheville, NC.

Thanks and good health,  Weogo
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.