ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Performance Scan 250 discontinued  (Read 1087 times)

Chris Anderson

Performance Scan 250 discontinued
« on: March 12, 2007, 11:17:29 pm »

Anyone know why these are being discontinued?  Should I look at something else or are they just being fazed out for new models.  Found them online for a really good price just want to make sure there isn't issues with them or something.

Thanks

Chris

Duane Massey

• http://www.ozknozz.com
Re: Performance Scan 250 discontinued
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 12:40:24 am »

Chris, they were discontinued a while back. I did not hear the reason, but ADJ (like other companies) sometimes drops a fixture for issues that we don't think about, and sometimes they dropa product for no stated reason.
If I hear of a newer design I'll let you know, but we had no reported problems with the ones we sold.
Duane Massey
Houston, Texas, USA

Duane Massey

• http://www.ozknozz.com
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 10:36:33 am »

Chris, the word our sales guys got was the lack of sales of these units. Apparently the customers at this level were not willing to pay the extra $100 or so to get rotating gobos, and ADJ did want to carry both DeluxeSCan and PerformanceScan.
Duane Massey
Houston, Texas, USA

Chris Anderson

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 10:40:32 am »

Duane Massey wrote on Tue, 13 March 2007 09:36

Chris, the word our sales guys got was the lack of sales of these units. Apparently the customers at this level were not willing to pay the extra $100 or so to get rotating gobos, and ADJ did want to carry both DeluxeSCan and PerformanceScan.

Cool thanks for the follow up Duane.  Too me, it's worth it to spend more for the rotating gobos, for now these will be the only effect lights we have so the more they can do the more useful I think the lights are.  Also, I found them online for $100 cheaper than they had been, I think places are starting to close them out.

Thanks!

Chris

Eric Wong!

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 01:08:50 pm »

Dang, that's a shame, the only reason I bought the Perf Scan 250's was because of the Rotating Gobo's.  But now they're on clearance, perhaps I'll pick up a few more for cheap Smile
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.