ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eos By ETC  (Read 954 times)

Ignacio Tenuta

Eos By ETC
« on: March 08, 2007, 11:25:31 am »

Somebody have some information about the new console of ETC, EOS.
I read the manual but i want other opinion? Thanks

Karl P(eterson)

Re: Eos By ETC
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 02:31:33 pm »

What do you want to know about it? It is ETC's latest venture in its quest to break free of the stigma that it makes consoles that can move lights, instead of visa-versa. It is their new go-to high end console when working with a mixed intelligent and conventional rig. The console (supposedly) has enough sophistication to handle moving side of the equation, yet familiar enough that it doesn't botch up people used to running conventional shows. It is also currently their top of the line console.

Arguably, its most unique aspect is the ability to install button overlays on the screen if you want a junk-load of tactile buttons for programming. Another heavily touted feature is the ability to configure its many (4) screens in the way that best suits you. You of course also get networking output and control options that are becoming bog standard in the high-end arena.

Last time I checked (I could have been given bogus info) it was priced above the congo/jands vista but below the GrandMA/Maxxys. It wasn't enough below the grandma though that I would choose it over the MA.

Karl P
TeamLeader.Technical Systems - CCH
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.235 seconds with 19 queries.