ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chauvet service dept - thumbs up  (Read 1222 times)

Ryan Lantzy

• http://www.lhsoundandlight.com
Chauvet service dept - thumbs up
« on: February 14, 2007, 10:18:26 PM »

I just wanted to give the Chauvet service department a thumbs up.

I bought two 1500 color mixing stage washes about a year ago or so.  They've been great lights.  However, one of the lenses got messed up somehow and the blue color turned a pinkish magenta.  I took a look at it and found no mater what I did, when I shined any light through it it would be deep pink to violet, and our other one was a perfect blue.

I emailed their service department and got a prompt answer.  After a few questions, John Dominguez of Chauvet felt the same as we did, it had a bad piece of dichroic glass.  I'm guessing the coating on it wasn't quite right.

John, promised to send one out as soon as they got a stock of them at their warehouse.  Sure enough today, I found it on my doorstep from the UPS man...

Kudos to a great service department Chauvet.  It's nice to know that not all companies that offer budget products have lost their customer service skills.

Ryan Lantzy
"In the beginner's mind the possibilities are many, in the expert's mind they are few."

Duane Massey

• http://www.ozknozz.com
Re: Chauvet service dept - thumbs up
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 10:53:11 AM »

Actually, Chauvet and ADJ/Elation have a much more user-friendly service department than most of the "big guys". None are perfect, and you have have to be persistent, but they have been very responsive to any issues that we have had. Not to say that there haven't been issues, but that applies to ALL the manufacturers that we represent.

Glad you had a good experience.
Duane Massey
Houston, Texas, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.