ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help me please  (Read 2582 times)

Mark Fausz

Help me please
« on: September 02, 2006, 12:45:25 PM »

A little bit ago I found lab subs plans(I think) and people that build them for other people. I can't found them now can somebody help
God Bless,
Mark

Craig Leerman

• http://www.techworksvegas.com
Re: Help me please
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 03:25:49 PM »

The LAB Subwoofer project has never had anyone listed who will  build them for other people. Commercial sales of completed cabinets are prohibited, it is just a DIY project.  That said, you are more than welcome to find a woodworker in your are and have some built for your own use, if you feel you lack the woodworking skills or equipment needed to build them yourself. But then you miss all the fun of getting sawdust everywhere!

You may be thinking of Bill Fitzmaurice's subwoofers. He has a list of people on his site who are authorized by him to build cabinets for sale (or you can buy his plans for a nominal fee and DIY)

http://www.billfitzmaurice.com/

I'm so old, when I was doing FOH for Tommy Dorsey, to balance out the horn section I would slide their chairs downstage and upstage to mix!

Mark Fausz

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 04:43:36 PM »

Craig Leerman wrote on Sun, 03 September 2006 15:25

Commercial sales of completed cabinets are prohibited, it is just a DIY project.  That said, you are more than welcome to find a woodworker in your are and have some built for your own use, if you feel you lack the woodworking skills or equipment needed to build them yourself. But then you miss all the fun of getting sawdust everywhere!

I would love to build some for my church, I might be lacking some woodworking skills but I'm lacking a lot more in room and tools. Some of the tools I might be able to get a hold of but the I live in an apartment. No room!!
God Bless,
Mark

Pascal Pincosy

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 05:06:52 PM »

The link to the plans is broken right now. Hopefully it will get fixed soon...
Know:Audio
--------------------------------
US Distributor: Trabes/MG Srl
Speaker Lifts-Truss-Roof Systems
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.