Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Product Reviews

Yamaha S2115H III

<< < (2/2)

Chris Gruber:
Have any pics? :D

morthnadic:
I've had my pair for ten years. They came with 2# main speakers and a mixer for $500. Almost every performer compliments them, and I gotta say I love them. To my understanding, they were made in 1976. The horn driver is a Yamaha JA-4208. I don't think they came to me with the original low transducers. Any info would be appreciated. There's not much info out there on them. Does anyone know how many continuous watts I can feed the H.F. driver? thanks!

Patrick Tracy:

--- Quote from: morthnadic on May 18, 2011, 10:49:07 AM ---I don't think they came to me with the original low transducers. Any info would be appreciated. There's not much info out there on them. Does anyone know how many continuous watts I can feed the H.F. driver? thanks!

--- End quote ---

I had a pair of S4115H II speakers. I believe the low drivers were original. They had white cones like NS10s. I bet the original woofers in the S2115H III were also Yamaha white.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version