ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: QSC HPR 122i RTA  (Read 2145 times)

Sean Chen

• Pristine Audio
QSC HPR 122i RTA
« on: February 18, 2011, 10:33:05 PM »

Hello,

I tried out the RTA app indoor. Here is what it says the QSC HPR 122i's frequency response is in my living room.

One is full range mode; the other is high pass mode. Interesting. For what it's worth, it more or less agrees with my ears' perception of this speaker: smooth but not overly bright.

This is the free version, I don't have the option to choose "internal mic" so what it reads may also be influenced by the iPod Touch's mic resonse. They said the iPod Touch mic has bass rolloff.

I am pretty impressed with what this app can do on iPod Touch. I think if I buy something, I'll get the FFT. Much more useful than the 1/3 octave RTA. The useful part of the RTA is during a live situation if my only adjustment tool is a 31-band PA, which may not solve some real problems anyways.
Pristine Audio
Authorized dealer for Allen & Heath, Countryman, Danley Sound Labs, Dynaudio, Electro-Voice, Gator Cases, HK Audio, K&M, Mackie, MiPro, RCF,  Yorkville
www.pristine-audio.com

Marcus Baeumler

• Stuttgart Area, Germany
Re: QSC HPR 122i RTA
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 07:50:18 AM »

Just a small hint: you do not need to use your camera to make pictures of the iphone screen.
Just press the home button and the on/off switch on the top simulatanously and you will get a screen shot...

Marcus

edit: spelling...
The difference between theory and real life is that in theory there is no difference.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: QSC HPR 122i RTA
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 07:50:18 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 24 queries.