Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Road Test FUD Forum Archive

APB Dynasonics Spectra-T - Show Report

<< < (30/31) > >>

Chuck Augustowski:
Everyone will eventually join but the question is when and how.   But regardless, we will NOT leave analog behind and we do feel analog has not yet reached its full potential.  

Chuck Augustowski
APB-DynaSonics

Ales Dravinec 'Alex':
Chuck Augustowski wrote on Tue, 21 September 2010 17:08
Everyone will eventually join but the question is when and how.   But regardless, we will NOT leave analog behind and we do feel analog has not yet reached its full potential.  

Chuck Augustowski
APB-DynaSonics

... For a second I thought underlined text is a link ...

Tim McCulloch:
Chuck Augustowski wrote on Tue, 21 September 2010 10:08

Chuck Augustowski
APB-DynaSonics

When you finally introduce the APB Digital Mixer, I suspect it will not only sound stellar but be an ergonomic joy to use, with a rational and intuitive UI.

I'd love to be a beta tester when this happens.

Have fun, good luck.

Tim Mc

ps.  Olga is one of the unsung wizards of APB.  It was a treat to meet her at the NYC Sub Shootout in '07.

Paul Bell:
Tim McCulloch wrote on Tue, 21 September 2010 12:53

ps.  Olga is one of the unsung wizards of APB.  It was a treat to meet her at the NYC Sub Shootout in '07.

Has it been three years already?

Jeff Wheeler:
Chuck Augustowski wrote on Tue, 21 September 2010 09:24
in the growing land of digital, would anyone really want to buy any new  analog EQ's and these other suggested devices to the levels necessary to make it profitable to a manufacturer like APB?

Rane recently discontinued their PEQ55, which was really a digital product with almost all the features mentioned here, that happened to look like an analog device.  You can still buy them from some dealers, but I am pretty sure they aren't manufacturing any more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version