Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Best Professional Sound Forum

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Mike Butler on January 06, 2011, 01:04:33 PM ---Ditto! Bring back the tree view!! >:(
Regards,
Mike Butler

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Not having tree-view & losing 7 years worth of content is the deal-breaker for me.

Yes, I'll continue to be openly critical of this change.  I'm bitter and happy to leave this place to the nitwits and idiots when power users (those of us who provided the content) are ungraciously ignored.

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Ivan Beaver on January 09, 2011, 02:49:01 PM ---TREE VIEW  TREE VIEW

If we all chant loud enough maybe we can get it back.

TREE VIEW  TREE VIEW

--- End quote ---

I guess that makes us "tree view huggers."  Is that a social issue? ;)

Brad Weber:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on January 10, 2011, 01:52:31 PM ---I guess that makes us "tree view huggers."  Is that a social issue? ;)

--- End quote ---
I never thought I'd be part of a group with "tree" and "huggers" in the title but I guess I am.  Trying to follow discussions with multiple splits is going to be very difficult without tree view.

Chad Costanzo:
Hopefully nothing will be lost an this "New" forum will give us some new benefits the old one did not have... Have to admit so far the old ones look more professional and this one will hopefully get some skins and such and not look like it was just thrown up here.

Chase Tower:
 :o Tree View...... 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version