ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Avg Cost of hiring a rigger.  (Read 3887 times)

Seth Hoisington

Avg Cost of hiring a rigger.
« on: September 22, 2004, 10:07:34 AM »

About a year back, our church experienced a near hit by a tornado and the sanctuary suffered some roof damage.  During the repairs and repaint, our 3 Community SLS915's were brought down to be inspected and repaired since 1 or 2 drivers were out.  Originally the 915's were flown by a lay person and angles were basically how ever they sat on the chains.  After they came down they have been on the sticks ever since, (they didn't get repaired before the sky jack got returned).  Now I have taken over the AV at church and have been re-engineering the system and using some of my own finances to fix some issues.  My current goal is to get them flown again, but flown properly this time.

I have a guy coming out to do a bid tomorrow, but just to do a little research, what do you think it would cost to fly 3 speakers in a center array and each speaker weighs 45 pounds with built in fly points.  They will also have to rent a skyjack to get up to the 30' ceiling.  I know this price can prob vary but I am just looking for ballpark, as I will know for sure after I get the bid.

ProSoundWeb Community

Avg Cost of hiring a rigger.
« on: September 22, 2004, 10:07:34 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.