ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 12pi Bass Horn - Sound quality  (Read 12688 times)

Gary Perrett

Re: 12pi Bass Horn - Sound quality
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 01:39:33 PM »

Hi,
I have just finished 2 Table Tubas, I have a bunch of LABsubs so I know what thats like... but needed a more portable speaker, and from that standpoint the Table's RULE. We have some         T 18's,and T 24's in the works and Auto Tubas... but the Table's thats what I'm talkin about! Very Happy

Yesterday I set up a system with 4 turbo manifolds and a PLX 3402. The Tables blew them away in volume, low end, clarity... and with a significantly smaller amp in a side by side test... The other system owner was extermely happy with what I did for him with his system... but my subs REALLY troubled him (even though I had built his entire system some years ago. I expect a call next week for some "Tables".   Razz

Gary Perrett
We the few who have done so much, for so long, with so little, now feel we can do everything with nothing...

Sam Jayaraj

Re: 12pi Bass Horn - Sound quality
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2006, 11:45:22 PM »

Gary, that was a fantastic report!!

May I ask, what drivers are you using in the Table Tubas vis-a-vis the Tuba 24s?

Are the Tables better than the T24s sonically and which one gets lower, both as single subs and used in clusters of fours?

Thanks,
Sam
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.