Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Interesting Windows alternative to StageMix

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brad Gibson:
http://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/topic,760.0.html
Did we miss this thread?

Fixed link

Frederik Rosenkjśr:
Thanks for the heads up! Just bought - looks awesome and so far works fine in the warehouse. Looking forward to using it in combat.

Randy Pence:

--- Quote from: Justice C. Bigler on February 16, 2011, 06:20:49 PM ---hmmm...interesting. Certainly looks like a much more usable GUI than Studio Manager.

PM5D version coming soon?

Really though, I think Yamaha needs to man-up and give SM a complete overhaul in light of the wireless tablet revolution of the last couple years.

--- End quote ---

think that will come before a new mixer?

Justice C. Bigler:

--- Quote from: Randy Pence on February 17, 2011, 03:25:39 PM ---think that will come before a new mixer?

--- End quote ---
I hope so, because from what I've heard there's not going to be a new mixer, at least not in the PM1D segment.

John Neil:
Any reports on using airfader remotely...running on a stationary PC but controlled via VNC on ipad/tablet?

Not to beat a dead horse from recent topics, but could well inform a hardware purchase to control a variety of consoles and networked system devices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version