ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: World Harvest Church  (Read 2367 times)

chasetower

World Harvest Church
« on: September 14, 2004, 03:01:05 PM »

Hi there
I was just wondering if there is anyone on here that goes to World Harvest in Columbus OH.
I have been watching Breakthrough with my parents for years and I would like to know what the specs are on the church. I was reading the line array thread and noticed someone talking about WHC and their new Geo S line array and he also stated that they used to have an EAW KF750 system. Anyways I'd just like to know what is in the WHC system for consoles(FOH and Monitors), power amps, wedges, IEM's, processing....and so on. Anyways if anyone knows feel free to reply.
Thanks All

Chase Tower

jeremy

Re: World Harvest Church
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2004, 01:33:50 PM »

I've gone there ever since i was born and I worked there for about a year and a half.  I did youth audio and got trained on the system in the sanctuary and did a few sunday night services.  So PM me, I will tell you anything you want.  I still volunteer there so I am kept up to date on the new stuff.

rythmmaster05

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2004, 11:05:06 PM »

Hi, i am an engineer at WHC, The Nexo Geo S arrays you saw were demos from campmeeting....   We liked them so we bought the new Geo T arrays. And Dual CD-18s  We are trying to sell the EAW 750s and two 755s right now. Both FOH and Monitor consoles are ATI Paragon 2 desks. We are usind Camco 6 amps with the Geo T arrays. And Crown 36x24 for the SB15 wedges and Geo S rear fill arrays. All the processing is from Nexo and we have an AudiaFLEX too.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2004, 11:05:06 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.