ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Volume control knob to digital speakers?  (Read 781 times)


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
Volume control knob to digital speakers?
« on: October 06, 2005, 03:11:11 PM »

Hi. I have Roland digital speaker monitors (they also do analog). I was thinking of getting a MOTU 2408mk3 audio interface, as it has digital outputs, but no knob on the unit to control volume to these outputs (yes it does have a knob, but it only controls volume to the analog outputs). Since my monitors are powered and have individual volume controls way in the back, I can't really get to them very easily. Is there a device that can go between the 2408 and the speakers that has a real 3-D knob I can use???


Randy Pence

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1339
Re: Volume control knob to digital speakers?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 03:27:18 PM »

try a really small mixer, it might good to have around anyway
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 17 queries.