ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UK sub shootout  (Read 2234 times)

Phil Pope

• http://www.apacheacoustics.co.uk
UK sub shootout
« on: September 30, 2005, 12:08:38 PM »

Hi

I wonder if anyone else in the UK would like to get involved in organising or attending a sub shootout.  I live and work in Southampton and would like to do it here because I have my eye on a couple of suitable venues and I would like to get some people from the acoustic engineering department at the University involved.

I haven't got a date sorted yet - probably some time in January would be good as it is usually quiet for work.  So far I have interest from people with Nexo, B&C loaded DRs, dub system scoops, and my LABs.  If anyone thinks they might be interested then please get in touch.

Any manufacturers out there who can put me in touch with UK users of their products please pass this message on.

Kind regards
Phil Pope
philpope@apacheacoustics.co.uk

Michael_Elliston¶

• http://www.geocities.com/xobt
Re: UK sub shootout
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 01:05:57 AM »

Phil Pope wrote on Sat, 01 October 2005 04:08

Hi

I wonder if anyone else in the UK would like to get involved in organising or attending a sub shootout.  I live and work in Southampton and would like to do it here because I have my eye on a couple of suitable venues and I would like to get some people from the acoustic engineering department at the University involved.

I haven't got a date sorted yet - probably some time in January would be good as it is usually quiet for work.  So far I have interest from people with Nexo, B&C loaded DRs, dub system scoops, and my LABs.  If anyone thinks they might be interested then please get in touch.

Any manufacturers out there who can put me in touch with UK users of their products please pass this message on.

Kind regards
Phil Pope
philpope@apacheacoustics.co.uk
\

Try speakerplans.com 'forum'
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.