ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LDI this year  (Read 2237 times)

jeffhtg (Jeff Kenney)

LDI this year
« on: September 21, 2005, 07:32:48 PM »

The topic of LDI is starting to come up this year.. Just a note to fellow lab enthusiasts.. I'm based in Orlando and work alot with technilux - I will definatley be around for LDI. Among other things I'm the TD over at Tabu nightclub where we spent a lot of frustrating hours putting in 8 labs under our stage.. (they were done pro-bono as per the 'personal use' or 'no sale' terms of the lab, as i work for the club and they cant affoard massive supersubs - so dont even try to flame). Tabu is a historic theatre that was converted to a nightclub.. not a very impressive older audio rig as its all old and heavily limited to make up for lack of top end / and not to blow stuff with over zealous djs... but they have some serious bass Smile   I also have a few other high end dance club installs (eaw, martin, jbl) in the area if anyone cares.

Anyways open invite to anyone that might want to check them out in a club enviroment. Saturday is all dance.. The rest of the week its a little hip hop/ top 40/ etc.. Closed sunday - will be at House of Blues. Hit me up ahead of time and i'll comp you a vip table or whatever you want.

Josh Evans

• http://www.youtube.com/jevans111
Re: LDI this year
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 11:49:34 AM »

I will be at LDI this year with a SMAART rig out side for the Line Array demos.  I will also be doing a SMAART Live fundamentals class the two days before the show.  The location has not yet been determined.

/Josh  
Joshua Evans

Outlinearrays.com
"Sound is what happens when air gets pushed"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.