ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dB technologies FIFTY LINE  (Read 5659 times)

Eric Deweese

dB technologies FIFTY LINE
« on: September 04, 2005, 04:03:48 PM »

Hey all,
         I recently went to a show with the SR provider using this active speaker system. I went to their website and looked up the specs. These seem to be very efficient cabs. I am currently looking to buy a second system to rent/spec out. At close to 7,200 dollars for two stacks I would like to know if anybody has had experience with these speakers... What I heard was very good, but I am looking for road worthiness and reliability. Thanks Smile
Eric Deweese
Black Pearl Sound

"simmer down now!!!!!"

Eric Deweese

Re: dB technologies FIFTY LINE
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 02:32:46 PM »

So I guess no one has delt with this company at all? I am looking for any info that anyone has about this company's loudspeakers.
Eric Deweese
Black Pearl Sound

"simmer down now!!!!!"

Abdul Sajwani

Re: dB technologies FIFTY LINE
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 02:06:18 AM »

I wouldn't touch them with a fifty foot pole.

Have a read of a thread about the KV2 Audio products in this same forum.. I recently purchased an ES system and for the price that DB is offering its is no where near the quality or power of the KV2 System.

Check out the www.kv2audio.com website and feel free to ask me any questions. I can put you onto the local Australian distributor and he can tell you alot about it.  

I originally was going to buy a db 50 line because the cobra was just out of my budget.. but then I spoke to a our largest produciton company in sydney and while they are registered db retailers the head technical sales person convinced me to take a live demo in a real gig with the KV2 System saying that if you can spare another few thousand and it was literally only a few.. then you could have a 5000W PA System as apposed to 3000 or whatever DB50 line is offering..

Don't buy it, believe it or vouch for or against it, until you hear it Smile
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.