ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NX242 HELP!!!  (Read 1047 times)

Ronnie Blenden

NX242 HELP!!!
« on: May 24, 2005, 12:08:33 PM »

I have to set up a small nexo rig this weekend (6 geo s over 2 cd12 each side).  The equipment is being shipped in this week and I won't have alot of time to work with things.  I need so advice/help on getting the sense line setup done.  I will be using QSC 2 plx3402 for geo s and 2 crown ma3600vz for subs.  I know that this really isn't the best power for the system and that it is best to use matching amps for tops and subs (according to nexo).  How do I come up with the input gain and output gain figures for these amps.  According to what ive read you have to enter these into the controller for accurate usage.  Is there an easy way to find out these values?  Has anyone used these before and know the values?  I know the ma3600 can be set at three different input sensitivities, but I don't know much about the plx's.   Confused  Confused  Confused

Luke Sheridan

Re: NX242 HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 12:26:57 PM »

You can adjust the 'user gain' in the nx242 processor to be 32db, the gain of the plx series with knob wfo. You can do the same for the crown or set the switch under the pip card to be 26db, which is the nexo default. The controller will also tell you what the gain is, called 'read gain'.

All this information is available at each manufacturers respective web site.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: NX242 HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 12:26:57 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 23 queries.