ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1st big job  (Read 2117 times)

dadodetres

1st big job
« on: May 17, 2005, 11:46:59 PM »

ok, i dont know if this is the right forum but anyway...

this is my 1st post here.... actually im searching this forum for some advice....

im studying sound and have a decent home sudio. and have some experience with recording, playing and making live sound.

a relative of a friend is opening a big pub in town, and ask me if i could help him with the sound instalation.... i think i can help him out, but i wanna check if i had everything in order....

the place will be dedicate to electronic music, will have some lounges were you can bring your pc or decks and play. the idea is to allow electronic-raleted bandas to.....

i dont know how big the place is, so im not talking about quantities.

i thought that getting some 2x15 JBLs, come 1x18 subs, the neccesary power amps, a 8 channel mixer, and a limiter ill do fine....

maybe when bandas play we could rent a bigger mixer, the neccesary mics and anything else needed depending the band...

what do you think?
in the weekend ill go to see the place so ill figure out how big is it, and how many gear i need...

pleas hel me with ANY tip, advice , correction or idea i couls use for this.....

thcfancks in advance

baking and welding audio

Re: 1st big job
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 04:02:51 PM »

I would suggest consulting a professional. there is more than meets the eye to design/installation. all rigging should be done by a professional, for lives are at risk.

you can really botch this if you dont know 100% what you are doing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.