ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LAB 12 for sale  (Read 3297 times)

A.J. Cooper

LAB 12 for sale
« on: May 16, 2005, 05:17:44 PM »

Dear Audiophiles,

It's A.J. Cooper again.  I am back after a several year hiatus and several moves.  You may recognize the name as the one who posted the first construction pictures on the /lsp page.  Now time for the sad news and questions.  

I am most of the way through an electrical engineering degree and am living on my own.  The sub was built during better financial times, ie: before rent, tuition, and books.  How do you as a group, and as psw, feel about my selling the single sub I built to offset my costs of living?  I understand that the design is copyrighted and I have no intentions of building more or selling for profit.  The Lab12 is just too large for my current living situation and lack of finances.  

I would like to sell it on ebay for local pickup only because no one in the SW Virginia area has expressed legitimate interest.  To avoid any possibility of hurt feelings or concerns of impropriety, I decided to post here first.  It will break my heart to see it go, but keeping a roof over my head and gas in the car takes precedence.  I appreciate any input!

A.J. Cooper

Peace, love, and bass

Craig Leerman

• http://www.techworksvegas.com
Re: LAB 12 for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 10:04:22 PM »

There is no problem with you selling off your Lab.  

There is a problem with you referning to us as "AUDIOPHILES"!  

Audiophiles are generally idiots who believe esoteric crap like treating a CD with a "special Liquid" or spending $200 on a receptical will magically make a system sound better.  This forum, as most on PSW, is populated by SOUNDFOLKS and Professionals.  I hope your will is in order if you insult us like that again!  Mad

Craig Leerman
Forum Moderator
Prosoundweb
I'm so old, when I was doing FOH for Tommy Dorsey, to balance out the horn section I would slide their chairs downstage and upstage to mix!

Russ Ritchey

Re: LAB 12 for sale
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 03:20:39 PM »

Hi A.J.

I live in Northern Virginia, and I am interested.  Could you send me some pictures by email? and what are you asking?

Regards,

Russell Ritchey
russ@ritchey.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.