ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The new RCF powered stuff  (Read 2314 times)

Alan Searchwell

The new RCF powered stuff
« on: April 14, 2005, 03:17:42 AM »

I've been suffering from a bit of anxiety since I discovered via the Mackie web site that the art 300a was discontinued having previously seen where the art 500a was no longer being sold in the US. I was delighted to hear that Mackie had sold the RCF division back to it's original owners and have been waiting with baited breath for them to sort out their distributorships in the US. In the meantime I've been looking at the specs of their new product lineup. I own two art 500a boxes so I know what they can do (damage your hearing if you stay too close to em Twisted Evil).

I'm very curious as to how the new art series (312a, 322a, 315a and 325a) are holding up out there. Has anybody on this board heard them yet? Does anybody have any experience with their reliability yet?

I was steered towards the art 300a back in 2000 by some folks on the original LAB and they have turned out to probably be my best investment to date. They've been extremely reliable and have always received favourable comments from all who hear them. They're a tough act to follow and I'm just wondering if the new stuff is up to it.
Searchie in Kingston
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 14 queries.