Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Subwoofer Forum

Danley products ....

(1/11) > >>

Tim Talbot:
Does anybody on here stock the Danley products in the UK ?

I've read so much about these designs & products and what he seems to offer would suit what we're looking for down to a T.

Anybody ??? :)

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Tim Talbot on February 13, 2011, 07:46:26 PM ---Does anybody on here stock the Danley products in the UK ?

I've read so much about these designs & products and what he seems to offer would suit what we're looking for down to a T.

Anybody ??? :)

--- End quote ---

I think asking Danley who stocks their products in the UK would be a start.

Mac

Tim Talbot:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on February 13, 2011, 07:49:19 PM ---I think asking Danley who stocks their products in the UK would be a start.

Mac

--- End quote ---

I've been down this road with no such luck as of yet :?

Tim Talbot:
Anyone ? ( Still no reply from Danely )

Ivan Beaver:

--- Quote from: Tim Talbot on February 17, 2011, 07:03:22 AM ---Anyone ? ( Still no reply from Danely )

--- End quote ---

Who have you contacted?  Try [email protected] or [email protected] or call the office 770-535-0204.

As with a lot of professional products, they are usually not "stocked" items, but rather shipped on order.

There is lots of demo gear out there and around (not sure about the UK however).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version