ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: C'mon you old timers, rants and raves wanted on Europa  (Read 5490 times)

Ian M Barfoot

Re: C'mon you old timers, rants and raves wanted on Europa
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2005, 11:38:31 PM »

OK I admit I am old, it won't get any better, I am also a fan of things like the PM5D but a Europa has got to be my favourite console. H3000 close second.
Too heavy, Far to unreliable on many fronts  but in my humble opinion (which counts for nothing I know) the last great desk Soundcraft made sorry guys.

Would I have one No, do I still enjoy finding one Oh yes.
If you can install it, not move it and give it lots of TLC it could be great.

Off to the fireside now cardigan and comfy slippers, pipe in hand and dog at my feet.
Take care all you youngsters.

Sophon Nitiyanant

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2005, 09:10:39 PM »

I remember this console well. I saw it when my band(C.U.Band)did a show in university stadium.The organizer hired PSC Light&Sound for this show.Well, I made a trip to FOH and there it was 48 CH Europa. It was love at first sight,well laid out,  noise gate on all mono channel ,"Go live" switch that kills thing you don't need in the show like Solo In Place(SIP),but unfortunately they sold it for a new console  Sad I hope some day I 'll mix on this console
P.S.Europa's datasheet can be downloaded at http://www.soundcraft.com/download.asp?filename=pdf/technica l_datasheets/europa/Europa_tech_data.pdf
amp's on fire dump the distro now!!!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2005, 09:10:39 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.