ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nashville Van (Bus?) Rental Referral...  (Read 1945 times)

the other Mike Russell

Nashville Van (Bus?) Rental Referral...
« on: March 01, 2005, 02:32:22 PM »

This may sound like a strange question, but I've got an act flying into Nashville this Friday for a quick show, then dashing up to St Louis for another show on Saturday, and the finally back to Nashville to catch a flight on Sunday.  Being that Nashville seems to be a major center for tour operators, I'm just curious if anyone out there can refer me to a "small" provider of such services?    Sure, we can rent a van from the local Avis or Hertz but if there's an opportunity to move up in the world for this very short 2-day period, I'd like to know what the options are.  Maybe somebody that's otherwise idle would be interested in the business...       any suggestions or recommendations?

PS: Any knowledge of the house system at BB King's club in Nashville would be helpful as well!

Dan Brown

• http://www.reachcomm.net
Re: Nashville Van (Bus?) Rental Referral...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 03:48:27 PM »

Roberts Brother Coach just outside of Nashville is good but I don't know what you have for money.  I  believe their rate is about $1000/day including driver and gas (give or take, probably a 400 mile rate)
I don't have the number in front of me but can probably get it if you would like.
sincerely
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.