ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SQL error 61  (Read 3102 times)

Mac Kerr

• SR Forums
SQL error 61
« on: February 04, 2005, 11:13:37 am »

Several times today I have been unable to get onto PSW. I get the following error message:

Warning :  mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/www/srforums/index.php on line 61

Warning :  mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/www/srforums/index.php on line 61

Warning :  mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/www/srforums/index.php on line 61

Fatal error :  SQL Error has occurred, please contact the administrator of the forum and have them review the forum's SQL query log in /home/www/srforums/index.php on line 49

Mac Kerr

Dave Stevens

Re: SQL error 61
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 11:19:51 am »

Typcially that means there is an issue with a storage array requiring someone in the data center to reboot the machine.  It triggers the same error when the database is not available (and the daemon is running) as it does when the connection limit is reached.

They're in the process of changing data centers and contracting all the hosting and admin out to Broadjam so hopefully interuptions will be minimal though I don't beleive there will be anybody on overnight until after the move is complete.

Dave
======================================
Revenge of the Chick Car...
A Barking Dog Goes Road Racing in 2011
http://www.roaddog.com/racing/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 18 queries.