ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FBT Mitus + FBT formula  (Read 4758 times)

Ben Gingerich

FBT Mitus + FBT formula
« on: September 25, 2010, 05:29:08 PM »

Hey everyone,
I was asked to run a system for 3 nights in 2 different venues (1 out doors) for a band whos B.E is going home for the weekend. I asked for information on the equipment that they had, when i received the information I noticed that they had 12 of the FBT mitus 206la (6 per side) and 4 of the single 18s, they are using the mitus 112a for monitors. And the FBT formula 248 at foh/monitors.  I have not used any of FBT products other then the Jolly's for music playback at my sisters wedding.

Does anyone here have any knowledge or opinions of the products? are they entry level (aka vrx/va)or are we talking about something a step up from that?

I have not been able to look at the specs or software yet as my cell phone screen doesn't provide much of viewing area but will in the next few days.

Thanks for the help.
Ben
Ben Gingerich
Alton IL

Jeff Knorr - Cobra Sound

• http://cobrasound.com
Re: FBT Mitus + FBT formula
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 02:32:30 PM »

Hi Ben,

As far as I know, the FBT Mitus line isn't even readily available yet within the U.S.  With that said, it should be a fairly decent rig and at least on par with or above a JBL VRX rig.

I would be very interested in hearing your feedback after you get to drive the rig.  Please post back with how you make out.

Maybe one of our European friends could share their thoughts on the Mitus line?

Jeff
Cobra Sound
An authorized Allen&Heath, Ashly Audio, Audio-Technica, Audix, Da-Lite, Danley Sound Labs, FBT, Mackie, QSC Audio, RCF, Sabine, Sennheiser, Whirlwind, and Yorkville Sound dealer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.