ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Profesional Advice for Predicting Loudspeaker System for a Bar  (Read 2464 times)

theproducer

Profesional Advice for Predicting Loudspeaker System for a Bar
« on: December 23, 2004, 02:07:19 am »

Hi all,
I'm a sound engineer in Jakarta Indonesia, mainly I work as a studio engineer in Jakarta, but I also get involved in some Live Project.
Couple days ago, I called by my Friend who building a company runs a Bar/restaurant.
He told me that he rent a property and renovating it into a Bar (before, it's a lounge and karaoke), he rebuild the interior structure.
He ask me to help him as a professional to build a sound system for his bar, because he also want a regular schedule for Live Music (maybe twice a week) and he also running an Event organizer that could use his bar for entertainment events (Bands, small TV program etc).
I want to help him build a best system, but when I survey the venue, I decided to find help from a professional to make a predictive and analytical advice to find the best loudspeaker system for that building/the Bar. (I'm waiting for the AutoCAD files from him)
So, anyone can help?

<sorry my English not quite well>
BR,
Smile
Joseph

Kurt Rivers

Re: Profesional Advice for Predicting Loudspeaker System for a Bar
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 12:02:51 pm »

Well I'm not sure about what speakers you would need but I think you should check out bss soundweb london or old version for audio distribution through out the club if you want a real high profile system. Is their just going to be a small corner for the live music  and run on their own amps? http://www.bssaudio.com/ I don't know the size so this might be a overkill.

Tom Young

Re: Profesional Advice for Predicting Loudspeaker System for a Bar
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 05:50:08 pm »

"I decided to find help from a professional to make a predictive and analytical advice to find the best loudspeaker system for that building/the Bar. (I'm waiting for the AutoCAD files from him).....So, anyone can help?"

I'll stick my neck out here and invite you to contact me.  I do system design all over the world and in some cases I can conduct all or much of the design process from home, without the need to travel to the site.

If you are interested, contact me and I will send you my  credentials.

dbspl@earthlink.net
Tom Young
Electroacoustic Design Services
Oxford CT
Tel: 203.888.6217
Email: dbspl@earthlink.net
www.dbspl.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.