ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone know about the Carvin SL40 Console or any others in this price range?  (Read 2671 times)

Cody Beyer

Does anyone have any experience with the Carvin SL40 console? I am really interested in it but I would like to know how it sounds. I would like to know if the Pre Amps are any good and if it is worth the money. Or if anyone knows of any 32 or more channel with 8 buss consoles under $4000. Please let me know Thanks!! Confused

Henry Denman

Just a suggestion but you might want to post this in the Lounge.  Might get a little better response.  I would search the archives first as there have been a few posts about Carvin.

David Wertz

cbeyer83 wrote on Sat, 16 October 2004 00:34

Or if anyone knows of any 32 or more channel with 8 buss consoles under $4000. Please let me know Thanks!! Confused

How about the Yamaha MC32/12 or GA32/12.   I just sold a used one with a case on ebay for $1600.00.

http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/ContentDetail/ModelSerie sDetail/0,6373,CNTID%253D1209%2526CTID%253D228100,00.html

JimCreegan

The Soundcraft spirit 32x8 can be had for $4000 and the Mackie 32x8 can be had for $3500.  My guess is that these are all good desks for the money.  Probably to lightly built for the road from the looks of the Mackie 8Buss and Spirit line but if pampered a bit they will probably do you well.

BTW did you ever put this in the Lounge?

JimC
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.