ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cub Estate Boston  (Read 1805 times)

Brian Larson

Cub Estate Boston
« on: February 12, 2011, 12:20:51 AM »

I've got a gig coming up at the Estate club in Boston. Anyone know this place? When I called they said they have 100 watt camlocks but they didnt know if they had two regular outlets available. ::)

Any bad experiences at this place?

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
Re: Cub Estate Boston
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 02:00:54 AM »

Brian,
The Estate Club is one of the better clubs you'll find in Boston and a class establishment voted best of Boston 2009. I have not worked the club myself as it caters to DJs and a well healed party crowd. The rooms are all large and many have plenty of marble, glass, etc.. The main room has a nice stage. I have never heard of any problems at the club and there are few problems as the club caters to high end patrons and has a first class reputation.

Be aware of parking bans and load in issues with the snow downtown. Be aspecially aware that you WILL be towed if you are not parked in a legal spot. Use a 24 hour garage. I would allow plenty of extra time to load in and out. I would also suggest nothing less for attire than business casual, Dockers and a shirt with a collar.

Also be aware that it has been said a blind man could find a good looking date at the place, so you might want to bring a camara, but check to see if it's OK to use it first. There are also private party rooms.  :)

You didn't say what the act was, but regardless I don't have much more for you. Have a good time.
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Cub Estate Boston
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 02:00:54 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 24 queries.