ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Manuals for old gear  (Read 2547 times)

faceinyourhead

Manuals for old gear
« on: September 22, 2004, 09:27:26 PM »

Hiya,

I was wondering whether anybody has leads on resources for manuals for old gear--a lot of times these things are pretty hard to find online, and generally when buying old gear there are no manuals included.  Some of the sites I've found require a ridiculous monetary contribution that I would hope to forego.  Some of the equipment I've recently acquired includes: Korg Stage Echo, Yamaha T100----as both of these are in used condition, I was not able to secure a manual for either one.  Thank you in advance for your sage advice.

Yours truly, and, eternally,
Benedict Thorenson

Brad Harris

Re: Manuals for old gear
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 11:30:49 PM »

Heres the yamie manual - http://www2.yamaha.co.jp/manual/pdf/pa/english/recorders/MT1 00E.pdf

Just under the 'Manual Library' section of the site.
Brad Harris

Al Limberg

Re: Manuals for old gear
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004, 12:41:08 AM »

Good try but it's a T100  (Yamaha/Soldano 100 watt guitar amp head) not an MT1 (and Yamaha only seems to have pro audio, home a/v and electronic keyboard manuals online).  Then aagain, how much can an owner's manual really tell you about a pretty straight forward 100 watt tube head?

Al  
p.s To Benedict - the 'slave' output is a line level preamplified signal output, mainly appropriate for running into a straight power amp, not another guitar head.
If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get one million miles to the gallon, and explode once a year killing everyone inside - Robert X. Cringely
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.